Gladstone is a major mineral port (coal, bauxite, coal seam gas, chemicals) that services the Queensland Alumina Limited (QAL) and Yarwun alumina refineries and Australia's largest aluminium smelter at Boyne Island.
What does QAL stand for?
QAL stands for Queensland Alumina Limited (QLD, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAL
We have 14 other meanings of QAL in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Laboratory
- Quality Assurance Leader (various companies)
- Quality Assurance Level
- Quality Assurance Liaison
- Quality-Adjusted Lifetime (health measurement)
- Quantitative Analytics Language
- Quatuor Arthur-Leblanc (Arthur LeBlanc Quartet)
- Queen Anne's Lace
- Queensland Airlines (Australia)
- Queensland Airports Limited (Coolangatta, QLD, Australia)
- Queensland Athletic League (Australia)
- Query Abstraction Layer (open source development project)
- Quick Adopt Link
- Quick Assist Loan
- Queens Area Local American Postal Workers Union (New York)
- Quality Assurance Level Assignment Sheets
- Quality-Adjusted Life-Days
- Quality-Adjusted Life Expectancy
- Qatari Amiri Land Force
- Quality Assurance Letter of Instruction