What does QAHS stand for?
QAHS stands for Queensland Academy of Health Sciences
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAHS
- Quick Airways Holland (airline based in the Netherlands)
- Quebec Association of Home Based Education
- Quarantine and Animal Health Committee
- Queensland Association for Healthy Communities (health advocacy group; Queensland, Australia; est.1984)
- Quality in Australian Health Care Study
- Queen Alexandra Hospital Home (UK)
- Quality Assurance Hold Notice
- Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network (Quebec, Canada)
- Queen Anne High School (Scotland, UK)
- Queen Anne Historical Society (Seattle, WA)
- Quality Assurance, Health and Safety and Environment
- Qualified Aerospace Instructor (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Quality Assurance Institute (Orlando, Florida)
- Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Assurance International
- Quality Auditing Institute
- Quantitative Analytics Inc.
- Quality Assurance Inspection Agency