As a public hospital in New York, Queens Hospital Center serves a culturally diverse population and is dedicated to eliminating disparities in care.
What does QHC stand for?
QHC stands for Queens Hospital Center (New York City)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QHC
We have 14 other meanings of QHC in our Acronym Attic
- Quarter Horse Association of Alberta
- Quakers Hill Anglican Church
- Quarter Horse Association Luxembourg
- Quasielastic Helium Atom Scattering (chemistry)
- Quinte Home Builders Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quartz Hill Branch Library (Lancaster, CA)
- Honorary Chaplain to the Queen (UK)
- Quadrature Hybrid Coupler
- Quality in Health Care (journal)
- Quarter Horse Club
- Queens Hospital Close (University of Birmingham; UK)
- Queensland Heritage Council (independent statutory authority; Australia)
- Quinte Healthcare Corporation
- Quaker Hill Civic Association (New York)
- Queenswood Heights Community Association (Canada)
- Quaker Hill Conference Center (Richmond, IN)
- Quincy Health Care Management (Illinois)
- Quadruple High-Definition (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Qualified Hygienic Design (design standards)
- Quantum Hadrodynamics (nuclear physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
pause outside the emergency room at Queens Hospital Center.
Our design is inspired by the dedication and vision of the Queens Hospital Center and the HHC to bring quality patient-centric health care to the community, said Jonathan Stark, AIA Principal and Director of Perkins Eastman.
His projects have been undertaken for such major institutions as SUNY Stonybrook University Hospital, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Saint Barnabas Health Care System, Queens Hospital Center and Greenwich Hospital.