22: The American Planning Association, NY Metro Chapter's Environmental Committee hosts a tour to the Queens Botanical Garden, a LEED Platinum green building and model of environmental sustainability.
What does QBG stand for?
QBG stands for Queens Botanical Garden (Flushing, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QBG
We have 3 other meanings of QBG in our Acronym Attic
- Queens Conference on the Business Environment Today
- Queue Bounds Estimation from Time Series (computer science)
- Qatar Bowling Federation
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantitative Blood Flow
- Query By Form
- Quick Brown Fox
- Vail/Eagle, CO, USA (Airport Code)
- Queensland Biennial Festival of Music (Australia)
- Queensland Boating and Fisheries Patrol (Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries; Queensland, Australia)
- Queensland Bookbinders Guild (Australia)
- Question Book Goes Interactive (software program)
- Quantitative Bone Histomorphometry
- Quarterback Hurry (football)
- Quasi-Black Hole (astronomy)
- Queens Birthday Holiday
- Queens Bridge Hotel
- Query by Humming (melody recognition technology)
- Quality Built Homes, Inc. (Maryland)
- Quasi-Black Hole Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
This technique has been employed at a few city projects such as the Queens Botanical Garden and Sunrise Yards, a New York City Department of Transportation maintenance facility.
28 guests were invited to follow these channels along the property and view the work BKSK architects, in collaboration with landscape architects Atlier Dreiseitl, Conservation Design Forum, and the Queens Botanical Garden, did to create a place where people could replenish themselves near the water.