With Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Queens Borough President Helen M.
What does QBP stand for?
QBP stands for Queens Borough President (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QBP
We have 17 other meanings of QBP in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Basic Oxygen Process (metallurgy)
- QoS at Boundary Point
- Quadtree Backprojection
- Qualified for Ballot Placement
- Quality and Business Planning
- Quality Building Products (various locations)
- Quality Bus Partnership
- Quality Business Promotions (UK)
- Quasibeam Profile
- Queen's Bishop Pawn (chess)
- Quality Based Performance Analysis (management tool that measures medical procedure outcomes)
- Quality Bus Partnership Agreement (UK)
- Quahog Beautiful People's Club (Family Guy)
- Quality Brands Protection Committee
- Queens Borough Planning Committee
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Questionnaire
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Scale
- Queens Borough Public Library (New York)
- Quiz Bowl Practice Notes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malcolm Smith and Queens Borough President Helen Marshall, and has done work on properties owned by each.
Queens Borough President Helen Marshall, Assemblywoman Grace Meng and New York City Councilman Peter Koo join Onex president Michael Dana, government officials including former Queens Borough President and President and CEO of the Flushing Willets Point Corona Local Development Corporation Claire Shulman and NYC EDC vice president Jonathan Gouveia and retail executives for a ceremony that featured the Big Apple Circus and Queens Symphony Orchestra.