Hotel owner Shelton Fernando was delighted when the commercial court in the High Court of Justice Queens Bench Division in London this week judged in his favour.
What does QBD stand for?
QBD stands for Queens Bench Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of QBD
We have 5 other meanings of QBD in our Acronym Attic
- Q-State Bond Correlated Percolation Model
- Qualifications Based Consultant Selection Policy (San Jose, CA)
- Quickbooks Certified User (financial software certification)
- Charge to Breakdown (semiconductors)
- QoS Bearer Descriptor
- Quality by Design (FDA Initiative)
- Quantifiable Backup Data (Earned Value Management)
- Quantum Barrier Device
- Quasi-Birth-And-Death (process)
- Queen Black Dragon (Runescape)
- Queensland Book Depot (Australia)
- QuickBooks Dos
- Qui Bene Distinguit, Bene Docet (He who distinguishes well, learns well)
- Quayside Business Development Centre (UK)
- Query Based Distribution Group (MS Exchange 2003)
- Query Based Distribution List
- Quinte Ballroom Dance Scene (Ontario, Canada)
- Quad-Band Excitation (speech coding)
- Qualified by Experience
- Quality Basic Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The legal documents -folded and bound in ribbon just like the real thing -read: In The High Court Of Justice Queens Bench Division,on behalf of the plaintiff,Mersey Television.
Justice Langley of the Royal Courts of Justice, Queens Bench Division, Commercial Court, is being made available due to the large number of requests for copies from shareholders and other interested parties.