Prince Charles Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales, closed six wards and three were shut at Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital in Margate, Kent, where 58 patients and 12 staff have been affected by the bug.
What does QEQMH stand for?
QEQMH stands for Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital (Margate, Kent, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quantitative Equity Portfolio Management (book)
- Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products, Inc. (Reading, PA)
- Queen Eleanor Primary School (Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Power Station
- Queen Elizabeth Public School (Canada)
- Qigong-Emitted External Qi (immunology)
- Quality of Erection Questionnaire (urology)
- Queen Elizabeth Quay (Sri Lanka)
- Quality Engineering and Quality Management
- Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother (UK)
- Qualification Evaluation Release
- Qualitative Equipment Requirements
- Quantitative Export Restraints
- Quarterly Economic Report
- Quarterly Executive Review
- Quasi-Electric Response
- Queensland Energy Resources Limited (Australia)
- Quinte Exhibition and Raceway (Ontario, Canada)
- Queensland Endurance Riders Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One woman was in her 40s and the other was in her 30s and both were being treated at the Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital in Margate.
In a second case, Second World War veteran John Pullen, 78, spent 42 hours on a trolley at the Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital in Margate, Kent, after suffering heart trouble.
Until this month the team used Lego vehicles for the monthly exercises at the Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital, Margate.
Tracey, who works at the Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital, added: "He left at lunchtime, kissing us all goodbye on the sofa before driving off.