The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust was endowed by the Royal Warrant Holders Association to advance education in modern and traditional crafts and trades in the UK.
What does QEST stand for?
QEST stands for Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QEST
We have 4 other meanings of QEST in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Emergency Specialist Inc. (est. 1983; Cincinnati, OH)
- Quebec Education Savings Incentive (tax measure; Quebec, Canada)
- Queensland Electricity Supply Industry (Australia)
- Quebec English Schools Network
- Qualified Educational Supervisor Programme
- Queen Emma Summer Palace (Honolulu, HI)
- Queensland Environmentally Sustainable Schools Initiative (Australia)
- Quality Evaluation and Safety Team
- Quality Evaluation System Test
- Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (IEEE conference)
- Qualifying English Test
- Quality Engineering Technician
- Quality Ethics Transparency (Germany)
- Quality Evaluation Tracking (system)
- Quality Extinction Test (neurology)
- Quantum-Effect Transistor
- Questar Energy Trading (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Quick Effective Therapy (psychology)
- Qualified Emerging Technology Company (New York)
- Qinhuangdao Economic & Technological Development Zone (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Walker and Sons' has pledged the profits made from the sales to the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust, which supports British craftsmen and women.
The other 60, accompanied by two lead crystal glasses and housed in a hand-crafted wooden cabinet, will be sold for pounds 100,000 each, with all profits going to the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust (QEST), who provide grants and training to UK craftspeople.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust, the charitable arm of the Royal Warrant Holders' Association, was set up in 1990 with money contributed by its members, to mark the 90th birthday of the Queen Mother.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust backs training in modern and traditional crafts and trades.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust (QEST) was endowed by the Royal Warrant Holders Association to advance education in modern and traditional crafts and trades in the UK.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust, the charitable arm of the Royal Warrant Holders Association, was set up in 1990 with money contributed by its members to mark the Queen Mother's 90th birthday.