Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Trust, which runs Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital in Birmingham, lost track of 162 patients.
What does QEPH stand for?
QEPH stands for Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital (Birmingham, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quality Enhancement Program (education)
- Quality Enhancement Project (education)
- Quality Evaluation Process (various organizations)
- Quality Examination Program
- Quality Environmental Professional Associates (Colorado)
- Queensland Environmental Protection Agency (Australia)
- Quality Enhancement Policy Committee (accounting; New York)
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition (mathematics software)
- Que En Paz Descanse (Spanish: Rest in Peace)
- Quantization Error Probability Density Function
- Quality Environmental Professionals Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- Quality for Excellence in Project Management (workshop)
- Quantitative Equity Portfolio Management (book)
- Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products, Inc. (Reading, PA)
- Queen Eleanor Primary School (Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Power Station
- Queen Elizabeth Public School (Canada)
- Qigong-Emitted External Qi (immunology)
- Quality of Erection Questionnaire (urology)
- Queen Elizabeth Quay (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 51-year-old comedienne joined Health Secretary Alan Johnson to open the pounds 70 million Edgbastonbased facility which now replaces the Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital.
At Birmingham's Eating Disorder Unit, based at the Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital in Edgbaston, the team is setting about preventing eating disorders before they start.
Hannah, aged 25, who works at Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital, said: "Jehan was on the baby unit for three months and was tiny.
David Hinks, 39, was found hanged in Cannon Hill Park after slipping out of Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital in Birmingham in 2002.
Scores of people expressed concerns over revised plans for the new unit at Moseley Hall Hospital, which would cater for elderly patients displaced from the Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital.
Also honoured were: Matthew McPherson for his help catching two thieves who had broken in to a car in Edgbaston, last November; PCs Aaron Carr and Clive Gordon for subduing a man armed with a knife who attacked a doctor at Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital last October; PCs Louise Russell and Nick Simper who intervened after a man was being attacked by a gang in Harborne and treating another man for stab wounds.
Mr Mahmood, Labour MP for Perry Barr, is writing to the GMC, asking them to investigate Dr Waheed's work as a psychiatrist at Queen Elizabeth Psychiatric Hospital in Edgbaston.