Last night, expert Mr David Allan, director of the Queen Elizabeth National Spinal Injuries Unit at the Southern General hospital, said: "His recovery entirely depends on the extent of nerve damage.
What does QENSIU stand for?
QENSIU stands for Queen Elizabeth National Spinal Injuries Unit (Southern General Hospital, United Kingdom)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Queen Elizabeth Military Hospital (UK)
- Quarterdeck Expanded Memory Manager
- Quality and Environmental Management System
- Queen Elizabeth's Mercian School (Tamworth, UK)
- Quantitative Evaluation of Minerals by Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Quarterly Economic Newsletter
- Quaternary Environments Network
- Quantitative Examination of Neurological Function
- Queen Elizabeth National Park (Uganda)
- Quasi-Elastic Neutron Scattering
- Qualified Economic Offer
- Quality Evaluation Operations
- Quasi-Experimental and Observational (study type)
- Queen Executive Officer (entrepreneur)
- Quantum Electronics and Optics Division (European Physical Society)
- Quality End-of-Life Care Coalition (Canada)
- Quotidian Equation of State
- Qendra për Edukim dhe Përparim (Albanian: Center for Education and Progress)
- Quadratic Eigenvalue Problem (mathematics)
- Qualified Eligible Participant (investing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The third has spine and chest injuries and is being treated in the hospital's Queen Elizabeth National Spinal Injuries Unit.