Caught on film by Dutch nature photographer Adri De Visser, 50, he spotted the lion feasting on the carcass of a Uganda kob, the baby antelope's mother in Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda.
What does QENP stand for?
QENP stands for Queen Elizabeth National Park (Uganda)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Queen Elisabeth Medical Foundation (Belgium; est. 1926)
- Quantitative Electromyography
- Queen Elizabeth Military Hospital (UK)
- Quarterdeck Expanded Memory Manager
- Quality and Environmental Management System
- Queen Elizabeth's Mercian School (Tamworth, UK)
- Quantitative Evaluation of Minerals by Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Quarterly Economic Newsletter
- Quaternary Environments Network
- Quantitative Examination of Neurological Function
- Quasi-Elastic Neutron Scattering
- Queen Elizabeth National Spinal Injuries Unit (Southern General Hospital, United Kingdom)
- Qualified Economic Offer
- Quality Evaluation Operations
- Quasi-Experimental and Observational (study type)
- Queen Executive Officer (entrepreneur)
- Quantum Electronics and Optics Division (European Physical Society)
- Quality End-of-Life Care Coalition (Canada)
- Quotidian Equation of State
- Qendra për Edukim dhe Përparim (Albanian: Center for Education and Progress)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adri De Visser, 50, who snapped the touching scene in Uganda's Queen Elizabeth National Park, said: "The lioness was confused and carried it off like one of her own.
Photographer Adri De Visser, 50, photographed the unique moment in the Queen Elizabeth National Park.
00pm) Documentary following a family of mongooses in Uganda's Queen Elizabeth National Park, learning about the species' unique breeding cycle and social structures.
00pm) Documentary following a family of mongooses in Uganda's Queen Elizabeth National Park.
The holiday also takes in the Queen Elizabeth National Park and Kyambura Gorge.
uk/uea The Gorilla and Chimpanzee Lodge Safari costs pounds 1,465 for a seven-day trip to Central Africa and the Queen Elizabeth National Park.
18 Kyodo Uganda warned tourists Thursday about an anthrax outbreak among animals in Queen Elizabeth National Park and some other national parks in Uganda.