CHALLENGE Paul, from Farnborough, Hampshire, spent a year at the Queen Elizabeth Military Hospital in Woolwich and another 12 months at a rehab centre in Chessington, Surrey.
What does QEMH stand for?
QEMH stands for Queen Elizabeth Military Hospital (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quality Engineering & Management
- Quality Enhancement Meeting
- Quality in Electronic Manufacturing (industrial automation)
- Quantum Electron Microscope (physics)
- Queensland Energy Museum (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Quality, Engineering & Manufacturing Association
- Quality Environmental Management Consultants (UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre (National Health Service; UK)
- Queen Elisabeth Medical Foundation (Belgium; est. 1926)
- Quantitative Electromyography
- Quarterdeck Expanded Memory Manager
- Quality and Environmental Management System
- Queen Elizabeth's Mercian School (Tamworth, UK)
- Quantitative Evaluation of Minerals by Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Quarterly Economic Newsletter
- Quaternary Environments Network
- Quantitative Examination of Neurological Function
- Queen Elizabeth National Park (Uganda)
- Quasi-Elastic Neutron Scattering
- Queen Elizabeth National Spinal Injuries Unit (Southern General Hospital, United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was treated in the Queen Elizabeth Military Hospital in Birmingham for several days before being driven back to West Yorkshire.
After months of recuperation at Queen Elizabeth Military Hospital in Woolwich, London, Patrick was transferred to Surrey's Headly Court for rehab - but not before getting one nurse's number.
Capt Head, a former University of Huddersfield student, died in the Queen Elizabeth Military Hospital in Birmingham after being flown home badly injured from the frontline.