Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People Leatherhead Court, Woodlands Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 OBN Disability Information Service: 01306-875156 (Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm).
What does QEFD stand for?
QEFD stands for Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quick Environmental Exposure and Sensitivity Inventory
- Qualified Electing Fund (IRS)
- Quality Education Fund (Hong Kong; est. 1998)
- Quality Evaluation Function
- Quarterly Executive Forum
- Quasi Error Free
- Queen Elizabeth's Foundation (UK)
- Quick Easy Find (geocaching)
- Quod Erat Faciendum (Latin: Which Was to Be Done)
- Quality Education for All
- Qwest Energy Fund Management
- Queen Elizabeth Forest Park (Forestry Commission; Scotland, UK)
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (TV show)
- Quality Enhancement Group (UK higher education)
- Quality Evaluation Group
- Quantum Energy Generator (electronics)
- Queensland Electricity Generating Board (Australian Power Company)
- Queen Elizabeth Grammar School (UK)
- Quantized Equal Gain Transmission
- Quantum Efficiency Hysteresis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organisations are contenders for the third annual EASE Awards run by the Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People.
Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People, a charity which helps disabled people, invited the public to put forward firms, employers and leisure services that demonstrate good practice for disabled people.