All funds raised will go to the Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People, which supports disabled people living with physical and learning disabilities.
What does QEF stand for?
QEF stands for Queen Elizabeth's Foundation (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QEF
We have 11 other meanings of QEF in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Electroencephalogram/Electroencephalography
- Quality Evaluation Engineering Laboratory
- Quick Erect Expandable Mast
- Queen Elizabeth Elementary School
- Quick Environmental Exposure and Sensitivity Inventory
- Qualified Electing Fund (IRS)
- Quality Education Fund (Hong Kong; est. 1998)
- Quality Evaluation Function
- Quarterly Executive Forum
- Quasi Error Free
- Quick Easy Find (geocaching)
- Quod Erat Faciendum (Latin: Which Was to Be Done)
- Quality Education for All
- Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People (UK)
- Qwest Energy Fund Management
- Queen Elizabeth Forest Park (Forestry Commission; Scotland, UK)
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (TV show)
- Quality Enhancement Group (UK higher education)
- Quality Evaluation Group
- Quantum Energy Generator (electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mutajammel looks like starting a strong favourite for the Queen Elizabeth's Foundation EBF Maiden Stakes (4.
Third-placed Hypnotic has won since in French Listed company to give the form a timely boost All was apparently not well with Wiggy Smith earlier in the season, but he has come right now and can follow up a recent Epsom success with victory in the Queen Elizabeth's Foundation Handicap.
There is an interesting sprint to get the Sandown card under way, the Queen Elizabeth's Foundation Charity Day Handicap (2.
The organisations are contenders for the third annual EASE Awards run by the Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People.
Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People, a charity which helps disabled people, invited the public to put forward firms, employers and leisure services that demonstrate good practice for disabled people.