The P&Y and B&C record books define the range of Sitka deer as Southeast Alaska (Game Management Units 1-8), plus the Queen Charlotte Islands of British Columbia.
What does QCI stand for?
QCI stands for Queen Charlotte Islands
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QCI
We have 39 other meanings of QCI in our Acronym Attic
- Quinte Christian High School (Ontario, Canada)
- QoS Class Identifier (3GPP)
- Quadratic Configuration Interaction
- Quality Conformance Inspections
- Quality Control Index
- Quality Control Information
- Quality Control Inspection
- Quality Council of India
- Quality Customer Interface
- Quantity Conversion Interface
- Qiagen Clinical Insight Analyze (bioinformatics)
- Quad City International Airport (Illinois)
- Queensbridge Community in Action (Long Island, NY)
- Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement
- Qualcare Captive Insurance Company, Inc. (Piscataway, NJ)
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Centre (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Control Inquiry Committee
- Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes (Latin: Who Watches the Watchers)
- Queensland Centre for Intellectual and Developmental Disability (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Quarter Common Image Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 quake - was recorded on Sunday in the same general area off British Columbia's Queen Charlotte Islands.
Tremor was felt on Queen Charlotte Islands, or Haida Gwaii, Earthquakes Canada said.
7 magnitude quake shook the Queen Charlotte Islands off the West coast of Canada, AFP reported.
According to the US Geological Survey (USGS), the quake struck the Queen Charlotte Islands at 08.
The earthquake's epicenter was 198 km south-west of the port city of Prince Rupert, in the area of the Queen Charlotte Islands, and at a depth of 10 km.
The 14 regional groups correspond to the geographic areas and broodlines as follows: 1) Washington odd-year; 2) Fraser River (upper+lower) odd-year; 3) east coast Vancouver Island odd-year; 4) south coast British Columbia odd-year; 5) central coast British Columbia odd-year; 6) Skeena River odd-year; 7) north coast British Columbia odd-year; 8) Queen Charlotte Islands odd-year; 9) east cCoast Vancouver Island even-year; 10) south coast British Columbia even-year; 11) central coast British Columbia even-year; 12) Skeena River even-year; 13) north coast British Columbia even-year; 14) Queen Charlotte Islands even-year.
The islands known as the Queen Charlotte Islands and Iles de la Reine Charlotte are renamed Haida Gwaii in both languages.