Queen Anne's County Public Schools received the Bronze Maryland Quality Award.
What does QACPS stand for?
QACPS stands for Queen Anne's County Public Schools (Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Queen Anne Christian Church (Seattle, WA)
- Queen Anne Community Center (Seattle, WA)
- Queensland African Communities Council (Australia)
- Quality and Affordability in Communication and Education
- Queen Anne's County Free Library (Centreville, MD)
- Queensland Academy for Creative Industries (Brisbane, Australia)
- Quadrilateral Army Communications and Information Systems Interoperability Group
- Queens Association for Community Opportunity (also known as Queens Association for Supported Living; Liverpool, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Quick Access Control Panel (Windows software; Gajits; Australia)
- Quality Assuring Continuing Professional Development
- Quality Assurance and Control Systems Ltd. (Greece)
- Quality Assurance and Customer Service
- Quality Assurance Certification Scheme (International Association of Classification Societies)
- Quality Assurance for Clinical Trials (health)
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound Transporter
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Unit
- Quincy Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Quality Application Development
- Quality Assurance Department
- Quality Assurance Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ed Newman, chairman of Xybernaut, said the "wearable computers" have brought improvements in a number of other school districts, including Coventry Local Schools in Ohio and Queen Anne's County Public Schools in Maryland.