In turn, that body was a reform of the early eighteenth-century Queen Anne's Bounty, itself a reform of the medieval endowments dating from the Tudor reformations.
What does QAB stand for?
QAB stands for Queen Anne's Bounty
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QAB
We have 9 other meanings of QAB in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Assessment Program
- Quality Assurance Annual Report
- Quality as a Service (computing)
- Quality Assurance Ammunition Specialist
- Quick Acting Airtight Door
- Quadrant Amroq Beverages (Romania)
- Quality Assurance Branch (UK)
- Quality at Bat (baseball)
- Quantity Adjusted Budget (finance)
- Quarterly Average Balance
- Queensland Association of Bodyboarding (Australia)
- Queensland Adult Business Association (Australia)
- Queen Alexandra Birdwing Butterfly
- Quality Alliance Business Consultants (Madison, WI)
- Queensland Agricultural Biotechnology Centre (Department of Primary Industries; Australia)
- Quadrant Amroq Bottling Company Limited
- Questions About Behavioral Functions (ratings scale)
- Quebec Association of Building Inspectors
- Queensland Australian Basketball League
- Quantum Aspects of Beam Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
His topics include mathematical probability and demographic prediction, British empiricism and shop arithmetic, Queen Anne's bounty, political arithmetic, and wobbles and perturbations.
This year marks the 400th anniversary of Queen Anne's Bounty - the funding which provides the Church with money to house the clergy.