Queen Alexandra College creates learning opportunities for people with visual impairment and/or other disabilities to realise their potential to work and to live independently.
What does QAC stand for?
QAC stands for Queen Alexandra College (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAC
We have 36 other meanings of QAC in our Acronym Attic
- Quality and Accounting Capsule
- Quality Aspects of Coordination (workshop)
- Quality Assessment Committee
- Quality Assurance and Control (various applications)
- Quality Assurance Certificate
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Quantity At Completion
- quaque ante cibum (Latin: before every meal)
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound
- Queen Anne's County (Maryland, USA)
- Queen's Accessibility Committee (Queens University; Canada)
- Queensland Arts Council (Australia)
- Queer Advocacy Committee (CCADV)
- Question - Answer - Conclusion (used in FAQs)
- Questionnaire Assistance Center (US Census Bureau)
- Quick Attack Cancel (gaming tactic)
- Quickie Aircraft Corp (defunct)
- Quinte Alliance Church (Ontario, Canada)
- Quinte Arts Council (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jamie, an art and design student at Queen Alexandra College, in North Shields, said: "I think what Lauren is doing is absolutely brilliant.
TO mark World Book Day earlier this month the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) and Queen Alexandra College (QAC) are holding a school book challenge.
Sue Wright, principal of Queen Alexandra College in Harborne, Birmingham, which has 130 blind adult students, said: 'Blindness is not a pitying handicap.
QUEEN ALEXANDRA COLLEGE Court Oak Road Harborne Birmingham B17 9TG 0121 428 5041 www.
Preston said: "Studying at Queen Alexandra College has been a great experience for me.
The charities benefiting from the generous donations are the 10th Scout Group Coventry, the 40th Coventry Sea Scouts, the Coundon Care Centre in Dallington Road, Coundon, Coventry Visually Impaired and Sighted Tandem Association (VISTA), Homestart, the Jubliee Centre in Balsall Common, Merstone School in Birmingham, Queen Alexandra College in Birmingham and children's charity, Whizz-Kids.
For the launch, A-level students from St Cuthbert's RC High School in Newcastle's West End and sixth formers from Queen Alexandra College in North Shields were invited to see what the lab had to offer.