Andrew Hughes sent himself messages from the account before coming faceto-face with her at Queen's University library in Belfast, the High Court heard.
What does QUL stand for?
QUL stands for Queen's University Library (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QUL
We have 1 other meaning of QUL in our Acronym Attic
- Quinte United Immigrant Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Quisqualic Acid
- Quaker Initiative to End Torture
- Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism
- Quantitative Immunization and Vaccine Related Research (World Health Organization)
- Reciprocal True Bearing, opposite of QTE (aviation)
- Present Sea Conditions (radiotelegraphy)
- Present Ocean Swell (radiotelegraphy)
- Quality of Urban Living
- Qvalitet Utveckling Ledarskap (Swedish: Quality Development Leadership)
- Queen's Law Journal
- Queensland University Libraries Office of Cooperation (Australia)
- Quality Use of Medicines (Australia)
- Quoniam (Latin: because, codices and manuscripts)
- Resume Normal Transmissions (radiotelegraphy)
- Quebec Underground Mountain Bike (Canada)
- Quakertown United Methodist Church (Pennsylvania)
- Quinnesec United Methodist Church (Quinnesec, MI)
- Quality You and Me
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highlights have included a focus on Almac's history, roots and committed support for the local Northern Ireland economy; exemplified by our late founder, Sir Allen McClay, being honoured with Craigavon's "Young Business Person of the Year" Award named after him, together with the opening of the new Queen's University library that he privately funded.
Drawing upon the resources of th British Library, London, Magdalen College, Oxford, and the Bodleian Library, Oxford, as well as the Special Collections and Inter-Library Loans divisions of the Queen's University Library, we are treated to an impressively detailed, original, and seminal scholarship that is hallmarked by an informed and informative text enhanced with a profusion of notations and references, as well as an extensive bibliography and detailed index.