What does QUARG stand for?
QUARG stands for Queen's University Astronomy Research Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QUARG
- Quantized Electronics
- Quarantine Operations
- QUAsiadiabatic propagator Path Integral Method
- Quanser Real-Time Control (software)
- Quantum Ubiquitous Analog Recursive Cryptography (4th Dimension Technology keyless scrambmling methodology for absolute point to point security)
- Quarterdeck Anti-Virus Research Center
- Queer and Allied Resource Center (Guilford College)
- Quality of Urban Air Review Group (Department of Environment; UK)
- Quake Army Knife (gaming)
- Quark Digital Media System
- Quantitative Acoustic Reflection Profiling System
- Quad Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter
- Quadrantectomy (surgery)
- Quadrilateral Advanced Research on Telematics for Environment and Transport (EU)
- Quick and Ready to Encrypt Test Terminal
- Quantitative Spectroscopy for Atmospheric and Astrophysical Research
- Quality and Safety Achievement Recognition (NASA)
- Quality Driven Software Architecture