Special permission was given by the Queen's Harbour Master Portsmouth to the diving club team to conduct the underwater survey with diving managed carefully around shipping movements.
What does QHM stand for?
QHM stands for Queen's Harbour Master (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QHM
We have 4 other meanings of QHM in our Acronym Attic
- Quebec Health Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Quarter Horse Journal
- Qué Haría Jesús (Spanish: What Would Jesus Do?)
- Quahog Hockey League
- Quality Home Loans (mortgage lender)
- Quality Hotel Lapland (Lapland, Finland)
- Quarter Horse Link (horse breeding website)
- Queensgate Hotel and Leisure Ltd. (formerly Cyberhost Limited; technology company; South Africa)
- Quickstep Holdings Limited (Australia)
- Quinnipiac Health Law Journal
- Quick Homepage Maker (software)
- Quality HealthCare Medical Services (Hong Kong)
- Quality Healthcare Network (various locations)
- Quarter Horse News (Morris Magazine Network)
- Queens Health Network (New York)
- Quarry Hill Nature Center (Rochester, MN)
- Honorary Nursing Sister to the Queen
- Quality Health New Zealand
- Quantitative Health Objective (various organizations)
- Quantum Harmonic Oscillator
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're just waiting for the Queen's Harbour Master and Maritime & Coastguard to get back to us.
Coastguard spokesman Wailim Wong said an environmental group led by the Queen's Harbour Master - responsible for the sea area where the tanker grounded - were currently holding talks in Plymouth.