Merseyside fire service's group manager Glynis Lomax received a Queen's Fire Service Medal for her commitment to her job.
What does QFSM stand for?
QFSM stands for Queen's Fire Service Medal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of QFSM in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Fire and Rescue Service (AU)
- Quite Full and Ready to Bust (Australian slang)
- Qualification Facilities Support (David Florida Laboratory, Canadian Space Agency, Ottawa, Canada)
- Quality First Software GmbH (software; Germany)
- Quebec Family Study
- Queensland Fisheries Service
- Quenched Fluorescent Substrate (molecular biology)
- Quota & File Sentinel (NTP Software)
- Queen Financial Services Corporation (Chattanooga, TN)
- Quadrature Frequency Shift Keying
- Quad Small Form Factor Pluggable (transceiver)
- Quality Focused Supplier Process
- Qualified Financial Services Representative
- Queensland Flying Saucer Research Bureau
- Quantitative Flow Survey System
- Queensland Fuel Subsidy Scheme (Australia)
- Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide (California)
- Qualcomm Flarion Technologies (telecommunications; San Diego, CA)
- Qualified Funeral Trust
- Quality Face Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Queen's Fire Service Medal Recognising firefighters.
QUEEN'S FIRE SERVICE MEDAL David Millar THE acting chief officer of Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue is honoured after helping to turn round Highlands and Islands fire service after a damning report by public spending watchdogs.
In 2008 Mr Hesler was awarded the Queen's Fire Service Medal for distinguished service.
And John Brown, from West Midlands Fire Service, was awarded the Queen's Fire Service Medal.
The Queen's Fire Service Medal goes to Colin Hanks, Assistant chief fire officer of North Wales Fire and Rescue Service.
He is also a holder of the Queen's Fire Service Medal for services to community fire safety and personally endorsed and launched the Red Balloon Appeal at Birmingham Children's Hospital to open a pounds 19 million burns unit in May.
NORTHUMBERLAND'S chief fire officer since 2004 has been awarded the Queen's Fire Service Medal to crown a 30-year career and recognise meritorious service and dedication to improving community safety.