The real problem for Black in trying to grasp the initiative is that his earlier play meant he never managed to get out the Queen's Bishop and Rook to engage in the attack and he was left playing with only half his pieces.
What does QB stand for?
QB stands for Queen's Bishop (chess)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QB
We have 9 other meanings of QB in our Acronym Attic
- Quadrature Booster (phase-shifting transformer)
- Quads of Bergen (drum corps)
- Quakertown Band
- Qualicum Beach (British Columbia, Canada town)
- Quanto Basta (Italian: As Much as Needed; recipes)
- Quarter Blender (Carnage Blender gaming)
- Queen Bee
- Queen's Bench (judiciary division in the English high-court)