Quebec provincial police had not identified the victims, but said the woman was in her 30s and the child was under 5, possibly a mother and her child.
What does QPP stand for?
QPP stands for Quebec Provincial Police
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QPP
We have 37 other meanings of QPP in our Acronym Attic
- Quiznos Point Of Sales System
- Qeyton Proprietary Protocol
- Quadratic Permutation Polynomial
- Qualified Project Practitioner
- Qualifying Production Property
- Quality Pork Processors, Inc. (Austin, MN)
- Quality Pork Products
- Quality Program Plan
- Quality, Policy and Performance
- Quebec Pension Plan
- Queer Platonic Partner
- Queuing Per Processor
- Queensland Poker Players Association
- QoS Policy Propagation on BGP (Cisco)
- Qatar Plastic Products Company WLL
- Quarterly Production Progress Conference (Ships)
- Quality Protection Plan Change Notice
- Quantitative PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Primer Database
- Queensland Parents for People with a Disability (Australia)
- Queensland Pork Producers Inc. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LS Sara-Eve Parent, who joined the naval reserves in 2004, serves as a police officer of the Surete du Quebec provincial police force in her civilian career.
Quebec provincial police also said that the gunman, who was wearing a mask and a bathrobe, emerged from the building and then started a fire outside it, before his eventual arrest.
Speedy probe promised Montreal city officials have promised a speedy probe into the shooting, which is being investigated by Quebec provincial police.
The case is being investigated by the Integrated National Security Enforcement Team, comprising officers from the RCMP, the Montreal police, the Quebec provincial police and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service.
Quebec provincial police spokeswoman Chantal Mackels said three lanes of the overpass plus a pedestrian pavement collapsed on to Highway 19.
Tobicoe said the only time he ever had any real problem in the army was during the Mohawk standoff with the Quebec provincial police and the Canadian army in Oka, Que.