The woman demanded to be served by another woman when she appeared for the photo session required before she could be issued a health insurance card by the Quebec Health Insurance Board.
What does QHIB stand for?
QHIB stands for Quebec Health Insurance Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Queens Head Golf Society (UK)
- Quakers Hill High School (Sydney, Australia)
- Quartz Hill High School (Lancaster, California)
- Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society (gardening; Canada)
- Qualified Helicopter Instructors
- Quality Health Indicator (Kansas)
- Quality Health, Inc. (mail order health and beauty products)
- Quality Home Inspection (consultation service)
- Quality Hospitality International (hospitality training; est. 2005; Victoria, Australia)
- Quigley-Hein Plaque Index (oral hygiene)
- Queensland Horse Industry Group (Australia; est. 2006)
- Quality of Health Information on the Internet (Health Improvement Institute)
- Quebec Health Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Quarter Horse Journal
- Qué Haría Jesús (Spanish: What Would Jesus Do?)
- Quahog Hockey League
- Quality Home Loans (mortgage lender)
- Quarter Horse Link (horse breeding website)
- Queensgate Hotel and Leisure Ltd. (formerly Cyberhost Limited; technology company; South Africa)
- Quickstep Holdings Limited (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the plan, every person residing in Quebec who is registered with the Quebec Health Insurance Board will benefit from basic coverage for the cost of pharmaceutical services and medications.