The Branch continues to maintain an extensive collection of Loyalist-related books and documents, including a complete set of Loyalist Gazettes, available for public consultation, at the Library of the Quebec Family History Society in Pointe-Claire, Quebec.
What does QFHS stand for?
QFHS stands for Quebec Family History Society (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QFHS
- Quest for Glory Club (online role-playing group)
- Quoted for Great Justice
- Quit for Good Reason
- Quest for Glory Series (computer games)
- Quoted for Great Truth
- Quadrifilar Helicoidal (antenna)
- Queensway Financial Holdings (Ontario, Canada)
- Quinacrine Fluorescence Hoechst (genetics)
- Quoted for Hilarity
- Quad Full High Definition
- Queensland Family History Society (Australia)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations (Canada)
- Quadrise Fuels International, PLC (UK)
- Qualifications for Industry (UK)
- Qualified Flying Instructor
- Quality Foods, Inc.
- Quantity-Frequency Index (alcohol use)
- Queen Forfeits Immediately (internet card game)
- Quest for Immortality (Kings of Chaos gaming group)
- Quantitative Fluorescence Image Analysis (cytology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also published an article on the UELAC and his own genealogical research leading to his UE certification, in "Connections," the publication of the Quebec Family History Society.
Branch Librarian Gary Aitken and Maura Wilkins completed an inventory of the Branch's collection of books and documents on the Loyalists, housed at the Quebec Family History Society Library in Pointe-Claire, Quebec.
For example during the past year we were invited by the Quebec Family History Society to give illustrated talks on `Who Were The United Empire Loyalists?