On 10 and 11 September members of the branch attended the tenth Annual General Meeting of the Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network (QAHN) held at Orford.
What does QAHN stand for?
QAHN stands for Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network (Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAHN
- Queen Alexandra Hospital (Portsmouth, England, UK; National Health Service)
- Queen Anne Hill (Washington)
- Queen Anne House
- Quick Airways Holland (airline based in the Netherlands)
- Quebec Association of Home Based Education
- Quarantine and Animal Health Committee
- Queensland Association for Healthy Communities (health advocacy group; Queensland, Australia; est.1984)
- Quality in Australian Health Care Study
- Queen Alexandra Hospital Home (UK)
- Quality Assurance Hold Notice
- Queen Anne High School (Scotland, UK)
- Queen Anne Historical Society (Seattle, WA)
- Queensland Academy of Health Sciences
- Quality Assurance, Health and Safety and Environment
- Qualified Aerospace Instructor (UK)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Quality Assurance Institute (Orlando, Florida)
- Quality Assurance Instructions
- Quality Assurance International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phyllis Hamilton, Louise Hall and Adelaide Lanktree attended the Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network (QAHN) Conference on rural cemetery conservation at Stanstead.
Several members of our branch participated in the foundation of a newly formed Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network, which took place at Bishop's University, Lennoxville, Quebec on June 23 through June 25, 1999.