9781118343258 Quaternary environmental change in the tropics.
What does QEC stand for?
QEC stands for Quaternary Environmental Change (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QEC
We have 38 other meanings of QEC in our Acronym Attic
- Quarterly Enterprise Buy (US Air Force)
- Queen Elizabeth Barracks Campaign (UK)
- Queen Elizabeth Building (London, UK)
- Quick Engine Bulletin
- Queensland Eight Ball Federation (Australia)
- Quadrantal Error Correction
- Quality Enhancement Cell (Pakistan)
- Quality Environmental Containers, Inc. (Beaver, WV)
- Quantum Erasure Channel
- Quantum Error Correction
- Quebec English Corpus (Quebec, Canada)
- Query Engine/Chassis Number (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Questerre Energy Corp. (Canada)
- Quick Easy Contact (email marketing tool)
- Quick Engine Change
- Quod Erat Constructum (Latin: as was asked to be constructed)
- Quick Engine Change Assembly
- Quantitative Evaluation of Contamination Consequences (US DoE project)
- Quantum Error-Correcting Code
- Qatar Emiri Corps of Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is because abundant evidence is preserved in various records to allow detailed reconstructions, whereas evidence of earlier Quaternary environmental changes is usually quite fragmentary.
This interpretation of the site and its finds has required detailed reconstruction of the changing paleogeography within and beyond the cave entrance and the nature and rate of geomorphological processes operating within the region, which have been placed within models for rapid Quaternary environmental change.