A larger, more polarizable ion produces an easier disruption of the local water structure, enabling an easier association with a given quaternary ammonium ion.
What does QA+ stand for?
QA+ stands for Quaternary Ammonium Ion
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quick Action
- Quick Assessment
- Quick Assets
- Quil Ateara (Twilight series character)
- Quinolinic Acid
- Quiz Average
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Quality Assurance and Operations
- Quality Assurance & Revalidation
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA/UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Quality Assessment and Improvement
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Program Plan
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QAUR and UR/QA)
- Quality Assurance, Second Level
- Qualified Administrative Assistant (certification)
- Quality Aircraft Accessories (Tulsa, OK)
- Quality Assessment Audit (USACE)