Among specific topics are functionally graded thermoelectric generator and cooler elements, new thermoelectric materials with precisely determined electronic structure and phonon dispersion, graphene-like exfoliated quasi-two-dimensional crystals, fabrication routes for nanostructured thermoelectric material architectures, and patent basics every researcher and engineer should know.
What does Q-2-D stand for?
Q-2-D stands for Quasi-Two-Dimensional (also seen as Q2D)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quality and Quantity (marketing)
- Quality & Regulatory
- Quality and Reliability
- Query and Reporting
- Question and Response
- Questions & Requests
- Quick & Rough (production)
- Quality & Reliability Assurance
- Quentin & Uma (actors in the movie Kill Bill)
- Qualifying Plus (qualifying in top 15%, of Super Q; Dog Agility Term)
- Queue-Based Language
- Quad Cities (metropolitan area of Iowa and Illinois)
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.
- Quantized Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Day for Dress Rehearsal of Atom Bomb Test (June 23, 1946)
- Questionnaire for Eating Disorder Diagnosis
- Queens Gay and Lesbian United (New York)
- Queanbeyan Housing Action Collective (Queanbeyan, New South Wales, Australia)
- 802.1q Tunnel Tags (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There has been another facile strategy to fabricate polymer ultrathin films for investigating crystallization of semicrystalline polymers under quasi-two-dimensional confinements (24-28).
Results are often developed in parallel first for bulk material, and then for quasi-two-dimensional quantum wells and for quasi-one-dimensional quantum wires.