Subtle quasi-cyclic variations in earth-sun orbital geometry, known as "Milankovitch cycles" are believed to be largely responsible for Quaternary glacial variability--the "Ice Ages.
What does QC stand for?
QC stands for Quasi-Cyclic
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QC
We have 18 other meanings of QC in our Acronym Attic
- Quantum Computation
- Quantum Conservation (physics)
- Quantum Counter
- Quantum Cryptography
- Quarter Column (print advertising)
- Quarter of Coverage
- Quarternary Center (ITU-T)
- Quartz Composer (Macintosh graphics tool)
- Quartz Crystal
- Quasi-Connectivity (Minecraft; gaming)