What does QBHO stand for?
QBHO stands for Quasi-Black Hole Object
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Queens Botanical Garden (Flushing, NY)
- Queensland Bookbinders Guild (Australia)
- Question Book Goes Interactive (software program)
- Quantitative Bone Histomorphometry
- Quarterback Hurry (football)
- Quasi-Black Hole (astronomy)
- Queens Birthday Holiday
- Queens Bridge Hotel
- Query by Humming (melody recognition technology)
- Quality Built Homes, Inc. (Maryland)
- Quadrature Sub-Branch Hybrid Selection/Maximal-Ratio Combining
- Quarantine and Border Health Services Branch
- Qualified Best Images
- Qualified Business Income (taxation)
- Quality Botanical Ingredients, Inc.
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quark Biotech, Inc. (Fremont, CA)
- Queensland Brain Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Quite Bloody Impossible
- Quantitative Biology Center (Tübingen, Germany)