What does QBLR stand for?
QBLR stands for Quasi-Bayes Linear Regression (algorithm)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QBLR
- Quantum bit (system with two basis states)
- Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc.
- Query By Keyword
- Quadruple Bottom Line (management principle)
- Quaker Bolivia Link (UK)
- Qualified Bidders List
- Qualifizierungszentrum Bergisch Land (German: Training Center Bergisch Land; Bergisches Land, Germany)
- Quality Boat Lifts, Inc. (Fort Myers, FL)
- Questionable Bone Loss
- Quadruple Bottom Line Reporting
- Quad Band Memory (type of DDR RAM)
- Quail Breast Muscle Myosin
- Qualitative Business Methods
- Quality Belt Maintenance Ltd.
- Quantitative Birefringence Measurement (biopsies)
- Queue-Based Marking
- Quantum Boltzmann Master Equation
- Qwest Business Market Group
- Qualicum Beach Memorial Golf Club (British Columbia, Canada)
- Qualicum Beach Memorial Golf Course (British Columbia, Canada)