of Singapore) assesses the extent to which the introduction of ICT has actually fulfilled the promises of its advocates by examining the impact of ICT projects initiated by civil society organizations and quasi-autonomous non-governmental organizations in different regions of rural India.
What does QUANGO stand for?
QUANGO stands for Quasi-Autonomous Non-Governmental Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quality Control Section
- Enhanced Stream Water Quality Model
- Quality of life questionnaire of the European Foundation for Osteoporosis
- Qualitätsmanagement Inklusive Konstanzprüfung und Dosiserfassung
- Quantitative Linguistics Conference
- QUAlity of Life questionnaire In OSTeoporosis
- Quality Assessment of Living with Information Technology
- Quality-Adjusted Life Year (health policies, insurance)
- Quantization parameter
- Quantification of water mass transformations in the Arkona Sea (research program, Germany)
- Quantized Electronics
- Quarantine Operations
- QUAsiadiabatic propagator Path Integral Method
- Quanser Real-Time Control (software)
- Quantum Ubiquitous Analog Recursive Cryptography (4th Dimension Technology keyless scrambmling methodology for absolute point to point security)