Using quartz crystal microbalance with dissipation monitoring (QCM-D), the team measured the quantity of AMPs that successfully attached to the surfaces in the horizontal and vertical orientations and the density of the AMP layers, along with other properties.
What does QCMB stand for?
QCMB stands for Quartz Crystal Microbalance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of QCMB in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Control Manager
- Quark Content Management
- Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- Quebec Cartier Mining
- Queen City Metro (Cincinnati bus)
- Queenslanders for Constitutional Monarchy (Australia)
- Questionnaire à Choix Multiples
- Quartz Crystal Microbalance Dissipation
- Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Impedance Measurement (sensors)
- Queen City Motorsports Association (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Queen City Minor Box Lacrosse (Canada)
- Quality Care Medical Center (Vista, CA)
- Quality Community Managed Care (University of Illinois at Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (international conference)
- Queenstown Chinese Methodist Church (Singapore)
- Quezon City Medical Center and Colleges
- Quezon City Medical Center and Colleges (Philippines)
- Quality Control for Molecular Diagnostics (Scotland, UK)
- Quantum-Classical Molecular Dynamics
- Quad City Music Guild (Moline, IL; musical entertainment; est. 1949)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Polyamide 6 composite nano-fiber/net functionalized by polyethyleneimine on quartz crystal microbalance for highly sensitive formaldehyde sensors.
The Mini-Nose is a portable explosives trace detector that uses high-frequency quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) technology (see IBO 7/31/07).
Piezoelectric quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) immunosensors, because of the inherent specificity of antigen-antibody combinations and high sensitivities of physical transducers, have promising applications to clinical chemistry (15-17).
Janni "Surface Plasmon Resonance and Quartz Crystal Microbalance Immunosensors for Detection of ESCHERICHIA COLI 0157:H7" X.
SEMTECH employs NDIR, NDUV and FID technologies for gaseous measurements, a differential pressure technique to measure total exhaust flow, and a quartz crystal microbalance technique and partial dilution sampling systems for the mass measurement of particulate.