What does QCIM stand for?
QCIM stands for Quarterly Cumulative Index Medicus (medical journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Qualcare Captive Insurance Company, Inc. (Piscataway, NJ)
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Centre (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Control Inquiry Committee
- Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes (Latin: Who Watches the Watchers)
- Queensland Centre for Intellectual and Developmental Disability (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Quarter Common Image Format
- Quarter Common Intermediate Format (176 pixels by 144 lines, 30 fps; 1.22:1)
- Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation (Australia)
- Queen Charlotte Islands Forest District (British Columbia, Canada)
- Qwest Communications International Inc.
- Quality Control Management for Process Industries Manufacturing and Engineering
- Quality Control Inspection Operations
- Quality Control Inspection Plan (various locations)
- Quality Control Inspection Procedure
- Quality of Care Incentive Payment (Colorado)
- Quality of Care Information Protection Act (Canada)
- Quality Care Insurance Services (UK)
- Quality Certified Insurance Services (Hamilton, AL)
- Quality Control Information System
- Queen Charlotte Intermediate School (Canada)