During Brookdale's quarterly business review with key suppliers, the procurement team investigates new ideas in appliances, water irrigation, light-sensing monitors, and solar hot water, which are then brought to the Energy Council for further discussion and evaluation and are prioritized against other projects.
What does QBR stand for?
QBR stands for Quarterly Business Review
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QBR
We have 6 other meanings of QBR in our Acronym Attic
- Queens Borough Planning Committee
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Questionnaire
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Scale
- Queens Borough Public Library (New York)
- Quiz Bowl Practice Notes
- Qwest Business Partner Program
- Question Behind the Question
- Quality Billing Report
- Quarterback Rating (football)
- Queen's Baton Relay (UK)
- Quei Bravi Ragazzi Café (Italian: Goodfellas Café; Brescia, Italy)
- Question-Based Review (US FDA)
- Quick Business Research Institute Corp. (Japan)
- Quint Boisvert Racing, Inc. (Littleton, NH)
- Quad Basic Rate Interface (information technology)
- Qualified Business Reply Mail (United States Postal Service)
- Qualified Business Reply Mail (US Postal Service)
- Quote Bottom, Reply Top (newsgroups)
- Qualification By Similarity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mack also performs quarterly business reviews with customers, a way to pause from day-to-day operations to take in the big picture.
Tullemans: My interactions include everything from quarterly business reviews with executive management to biweekly visits to our manufacturing facilities in Minnesota.
Conduct quarterly business reviews with your pharmacy provider and wholesaler to analyze the management tools and reports made available to you.
Taylor quickly formulated a business plan for each of the district's 23 franchise groups and prepared quarterly business reviews to monitor progress.