Together with high oil prices, these trends led to a quarterly balance of payments deficit ($400 million in the first quarter of 2011).
What does QBOP stand for?
QBOP stands for Quarterly Balance of Payments
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QBOP
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation (computer speech recognition)
- Quantifiable Business Objectives
- Quarterly Business Objectives
- Quasi-Biennial Oscillation
- Quebec Bus Owners Association
- Queensland Boulder Opal Association (Australia)
- QuickBooks Online Edition (Intuit Inc.)
- Quality Body of Knowledge (trademark of American Society for Quality)
- Quilt Block of the Month (craft kit)
- Qeynos Badge Of Nobility (online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Countries will be allowed to exercise permanent flexibility options with respect to some of the less important tracking indicators, but flexibility is not an option for international reserves, quarterly balance of payments or national accounts.