Customers, who open a Kunooz Value Plus Account with a minimum balance of AED 3000 or hold a quarterly average balance of AED 5000 in their existing Kunooz Account, are eligible to enter the raffle draw.
What does QAB stand for?
QAB stands for Quarterly Average Balance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAB
We have 9 other meanings of QAB in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance and Acceptance Procedure
- Quality Assurance Assessment Program
- Quality Assurance Annual Report
- Quality as a Service (computing)
- Quality Assurance Ammunition Specialist
- Quick Acting Airtight Door
- Quadrant Amroq Beverages (Romania)
- Quality Assurance Branch (UK)
- Quality at Bat (baseball)
- Quantity Adjusted Budget (finance)
- Queen Anne's Bounty
- Queensland Association of Bodyboarding (Australia)
- Queensland Adult Business Association (Australia)
- Queen Alexandra Birdwing Butterfly
- Quality Alliance Business Consultants (Madison, WI)
- Queensland Agricultural Biotechnology Centre (Department of Primary Industries; Australia)
- Quadrant Amroq Bottling Company Limited
- Questions About Behavioral Functions (ratings scale)
- Quebec Association of Building Inspectors
- Queensland Australian Basketball League
Samples in periodicals archive:
A customer should maintain a minimum Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) of Rs15,000 for SB Super and Rs1,00,000 for SB signature.