Armstead has 14 tackles with one-half of a sack, and each has been credited with one quarterback hurry.
What does QBH stand for?
QBH stands for Quarterback Hurry (football)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QBH
We have 4 other meanings of QBH in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Blood Flow
- Query By Form
- Quick Brown Fox
- Vail/Eagle, CO, USA (Airport Code)
- Queensland Biennial Festival of Music (Australia)
- Queensland Boating and Fisheries Patrol (Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries; Queensland, Australia)
- Queens Botanical Garden (Flushing, NY)
- Queensland Bookbinders Guild (Australia)
- Question Book Goes Interactive (software program)
- Quantitative Bone Histomorphometry
- Quasi-Black Hole (astronomy)
- Queens Birthday Holiday
- Queens Bridge Hotel
- Query by Humming (melody recognition technology)
- Quality Built Homes, Inc. (Maryland)
- Quasi-Black Hole Object
- Quarantine and Border Health Services Branch
- Qualified Best Images
- Qualified Business Income (taxation)
- Quality Botanical Ingredients, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The defensive end finished the season with two assisted tackles, one-half tackle for loss and one quarterback hurry.