What does QN stand for?
QN stands for Quaque Nocte (Latin: Every Night)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QN
We have 3 other meanings of QN in our Acronym Attic
- Queen Mary & Westfield College
- Queen Mary & Westfield College Students' Union
- Quality Metrics Working Group (various locations)
- Quality Monitoring Working Group (Additives Technical Committee; Europe)
- QiangWei Metal Wire Mesh Co, Ltd. (China)
- Quasi-Morphine Withdrawal Syndrome (found in laboratory rats)
- Quest Management Xtensions
- Queensland Multihull Yacht Club (Australia)
- QuakeNet (IRC Network)
- Quality Notification