and Huang, a design engineer, discuss quantum-dot cellular automata (QCA) as an alternative to CMOS for digital design.
What does QDCA stand for?
QDCA stands for Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quadratic Double Circulant (code)
- Quality Dairy Corporation
- Quality Data Code (Medicare PQRI program)
- Quality, Delivery, Cost
- Quantum Data Compression
- Queen's Dance Club (Queen's University; Canada)
- Quem Deus Conservet (Latin: Whom God Preserves)
- Quick Die Change (engineering)
- Quonset Development Corporation (North Kingstown, RI)
- Quadratic Double Circulant Code
- Qualified Dementia Care Provider
- Quantity Demanded in Control Period
- Qualified Dementia Care Specialist
- Queensland Department of Corrective Services (Australia)
- QA (Quality Assurance) Driven Development (software)
- Qualified Derivatives Dealer (US IRS)
- Quality, Dedication, Determination (swim team)
- Quantico Devil Dolphins (swim team)
- Quantity Demanded (economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2000 "Experimental demonstration of a leadless quantum-dot cellular automata cell," Appl.