Washington, May 14 ( ANI ): Duke University engineers have created a master "ingredient list" describing the properties of more than 2,000 compounds that might be combined to create the next generation of quantum electronic devices.
What does QED stand for?
QED stands for Quantum Electronic Devices (physics; various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QED
We have 50 other meanings of QED in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Education @ A Distance (AU)
- Quality Education Data, Inc.
- Quality Engineering Directorate
- Quality Evaluation for Dismantlement
- Quantitative Economics Doctorate
- Quantitative Enterprise Development
- Quantum Economic Development
- Quantum Effect Design
- Quantum Effects Devices
- Quantum Electrodynamics
- Quantum Explosion Dynamo (gaming)
- Quechua, Ancash, Conchucos, Northern (SIL code, Peru)
- Queen Elizabeth Drive
- Queen's Economics Department (Queen's University Kingston, ON, Canada)
- Quest Enabling Designs Ltd. (UK)
- Quest Engineering Development
- Quest for Economic Development (UK)
- Question Everything Done
- Queues Enforth Development, Inc.
- Quick and Easy Drawings
Samples in periodicals archive:
88 Having sifted through the hundreds of proposals and thousands of papers that make up the literature, six physicists and a mathematician review the current state of quantum electronic devices as quantum gates.
He was a founder of Epitaxial Products International which was renamed as IQE in 1999 following the acquisition of the US corporation Quantum Electronic Devices.