The section on nanostructured devices reviews the dynamic properties and modeling aspects of quantum dot lasers, vertical cavity surface emitting lasers, and quantum cascade lasers.
What does QDL stand for?
QDL stands for Quantum Dot Laser (semiconductor laser)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QDL
We have 4 other meanings of QDL in our Acronym Attic
- Queued Direct Input-Output
- Quantum Dot Infrared Photodetector
- Quantum Well Infrared Photodetector
- Queuing Discipline
- Quantum Design Japan
- Quinta Don Jose (Mexican bed & breakfast hotel)
- Quasi-Degenerate Joint States (physics)
- A Series of Bearings (aviation)
- Quality Directorate Lead (Missile Defense Directorate Program)
- Quantum Digital Laboratories (Bassendean, Western Australia, Australia)
- Queensland Department of Lands
- Questionnaire Definition Language (computing)
- Que Dios Le Bendiga (Spanish: May God Bless You)
- Quantum-Dot Laser Diode
- Queue Drain Limit Factor
- [not an acronym] Magnetic Bearing to A Station Under No Wind Conditions
- Magnetic Heading
- QoS Device Manager (Cisco)
- Quadratic Demodulator
- Quake Data Merge
Samples in periodicals archive:
In another AFOSR-funded project, Bhattacharya is exploring the possibility of growing quantum dot lasers directly on silicon, allowing scientists to use light instead of charge to route information on chips.
QDL"), leveraging venture capital funding from both companies and Fujitsu's quantum dot laser technology.