The key to the copper nanoinks is the fact that there is a quantum confinement effect when the particles are kept below 100 nanometers in size," notes Dr.
What does QCE stand for?
QCE stands for Quantum Confinement Effect (physics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QCE
We have 10 other meanings of QCE in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Clincal Decision Support Mechanism
- Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Moral
- Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Morale, Environment
- Quantum Chromodynamics on Digital Signal Processors
- Quantum Chromo-Dynamics SumRules
- Quad Cities Definity Users Group (Avaya Definity computer operating system)
- Quality Control Engineer
- Quality of Customer Experience
- Quantity Crude Equivalent
- Quantum Computer Emulator
- Queensland Certificate of Education (school-based qualification; Australia)
- Queensland College of English (Australia)
- Qatar Comprehensive Educational Assessment
- Quaker Council for European Affairs
- Quality Control Equipment Company (Des Moines, IA)
- Queensland Catholic Education Commission
- Quantum Chromo-Electro-Dynamics
- Quartet Champions of the Evergreen District
- Queen's Centre for Enterprise Development
- Quesnel Community and Economic Development Corporation (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The quantum confinement effects of these low dimensional materials can be used to achieve high thermoelectric figure of merit by controlling the energy distribution of electrons and phonons independently [1-6].
Nanoscience, the manipulation of matter at the atomic and molecular level, has produced nanomaterials so small their behavior and characteristics deviate from those of macroscopic specimens and maybe predicted by scaling laws or by quantum confinement effects.