What does QCV stand for?
QCV stands for Quantum Communications Victoria (University of Melbourne; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCV
We have 3 other meanings of QCV in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Compliance Tool Suite (US DoD)
- Quality Control Test Team
- Qualitative Community Tolerance Value
- Quality Control Unit
- Queensland Council of Unions (Queensland, Australia)
- Queenslanders Credit Union (Australia)
- Quincy Credit Union (Quincy, MA)
- Quad County Urban League (Aurora, IL)
- Queen Creek Unified School District (Queen Creek, AZ)
- Qatar Cablevision
- Quick Coupling Valve
- Quil Ceda Village (Tulalip, WA)
- Queensland Charter Vessel Association (tourism industry; Australia)
- Quality Condoms Vending Ltd (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Queens Commendation for Valuble Service (UK)
- Quaker City Wheelman (cycling club; Pennsylvania)
- Quality Control Workstation (radiographic imaging system component)
- Quasi-Continuous-Wave (laser technology)
- Queen City Wheels (Newport, Kentucky)
- Quarter Century Wireless Association