What does Q-CSIT stand for?
Q-CSIT stands for Quantized Channel State Information at the Transmitter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Question and Response
- Questions & Requests
- Quick & Rough (production)
- Quality & Reliability Assurance
- Quentin & Uma (actors in the movie Kill Bill)
- Qualifying Plus (qualifying in top 15%, of Super Q; Dog Agility Term)
- Quasi-Two-Dimensional (also seen as Q2D)
- Queue-Based Language
- Quad Cities (metropolitan area of Iowa and Illinois)
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.
- Day for Dress Rehearsal of Atom Bomb Test (June 23, 1946)
- Questionnaire for Eating Disorder Diagnosis
- Queens Gay and Lesbian United (New York)
- 802.1q Tunnel Tags (Cisco)
- Equipment Qualification List
- Quantized Maximum A Posteriori
- Q to Mitral Valve Closure
- Qth-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Quantitative Competitive Polymerase Chain Reaction