Specific discussions include a comparison of several cloud computing platforms, a layout optimization problem of Web advertising, a reversed Stackelberg approach to electronic commerce logistics based on super-network theory, an amended rate model of the intra-rate and quantization parameter for video coding under the complexity constraints, an information service system for rural off-farm employee based on wireless networks, least-square support vector machines in combination with analyzing principal components for classifying electronic nose data, a detection algorithm for yellow traffic signs in natural scenes, the vehicle routing problem based on the immune algorithm, the iterative calculation of full capacity of roundabouts, and the carbon system cycle in terrestrial ecosystems.
What does QUANT stand for?
QUANT stands for Quantization parameter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QUANT
- Enhanced Stream Water Quality Model
- Quality of life questionnaire of the European Foundation for Osteoporosis
- Qualitätsmanagement Inklusive Konstanzprüfung und Dosiserfassung
- Quantitative Linguistics Conference
- QUAlity of Life questionnaire In OSTeoporosis
- Quality Assessment of Living with Information Technology
- Quality-Adjusted Life Year (health policies, insurance)
- Quasi-Autonomous Non-Governmental Organization
- Quantification of water mass transformations in the Arkona Sea (research program, Germany)
- Quantized Electronics
- Quarantine Operations
- QUAsiadiabatic propagator Path Integral Method
- Quanser Real-Time Control (software)
- Quantum Ubiquitous Analog Recursive Cryptography (4th Dimension Technology keyless scrambmling methodology for absolute point to point security)
- Quarterdeck Anti-Virus Research Center
- Queer and Allied Resource Center (Guilford College)
Samples in periodicals archive:
264 rate control, a quantization parameter is determined by using linear and quadratic rate-distortion models.