BASELINE project intends to obtain the following objectives: 1) To review the sampling schemes currently available for food authorities and food producers to perform food safety quantitative risk assessment in a European level; 2) To assess the relevance and suitable limit values of POs and FSOs for biological and chemical risks; 3) To evaluate the need for new or adapted methods for sampling and testing of the risk factors identified.
What does QRA stand for?
QRA stands for Quantitative Risk Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QRA
We have 19 other meanings of QRA in our Acronym Attic
- Quality in Rulemaking Academy
- Quality Relationships Alliance
- Quality Resorts of America
- Quality-Ready Assessment (Seapine Software)
- Quannapowitt Radio Association
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantitative Radioisotopic Angiocardiography
- Quantitative Reasoning and Analysis
- Quantitative Resistance Alleles
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Dispersion Model has been instrumental to the Systemic Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Task Force for the inhalation aspect of their analysis of exposure from dermal, oral, and inhalation routes, and for aggregate exposure.
This model may also be useful in developing quantitative risk assessments for Salmonella in cut tomatoes.
Based on these factors, we assess 5 questions with a quantitative risk assessment, specifically a population viability analysis (PVA) using ZooRisk software.
A HACCP tool includes the capability to manage and track prerequisite programs with workflow-enabled revision control, conduct a hazard analysis using decision tree or quantitative risk assessment tools, and link hazard analysis' and PRPs to critical control points.
He is currently Vice President Quantitative Risk Assessment and Management at ABSG Consulting Inc.