What does QMIPS stand for?
QMIPS stands for Quantitative Modeling in Parallel Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QMIPS
- Quick Marketing Information
- Quick Marketing Intelligence
- Quality Management and Improvement Committee
- Quality Management in Education (UK)
- Quality Management International, Inc.
- Quantitative Methods in Neuroscience (textbook)
- Quest Minerals and Mining (stock symbol)
- Quadratic-Mixed Integer Programming
- Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute
- Quality Management, Information and Planning System (Assumption University of Thailand)
- Quantitative Modeling in Parallel Systems - Resilient Parallel Computing
- Qingdao MTI (Management Technologies International) International School (China)
- Quality Management Innovation Squadron
- Quote Management Information Systems (Friedman Corporation)
- Quantum Modulation in Scattering and Tunneling
- Quantitative Metabolic Inhibition Test
- Quasi-Monolithic Integration Technology (electronics power)
- Queensland Mining Industry Training Advisory Body (Bowen Hills, Australia)
- Quadriceps Maximal Isometric Voluntary Torque
- Quality Management Journal